Monday 25 January 2010

Most Wanted

Despite having already hit the shops this week, there is still a thing or two I wouldn't mind seeing dotted about my room in not too far off times.

Firstly...
Peter pan collar? Check. Silk? Check. Cute button detail? check. In my price range? Computer says no – sad times. (TBA at ASOS)

Wouldn't mind this either. In fact, I want this bear on my head asap! Or alternatively the flattened leopard, I’m not fussy! – There’s always room in your life for a slightly ludicrous hat I say, and this is a little more affordable than the above to-die-for dress, so it could be a winner. (Urban Outfitters)

Finally... as man-chic shoes go I am pretty in love with these. Though I am not usually one for being flashy, they have me feeling a little jazzy with there silver toe-caps! (ASOS)


Ah well, I can but dream (and I shall!)

No comments:

Post a Comment